Monday, April 6, 2009

Feastday, the 19th of Greyeven 3725

For the past week and a half, I've gotten in some fairly good study time, despite the distractions of pirates and bars and the like. I'm still digging through books, but I've not found any mention of the King's Fury anywhere. I suppose that's to be expected - most of these books are about crews long dead, most before the cataclysms.

In my studies, I've learned quite a number of different healing spells recently, and a rather odd transformation spell. While it gives the form of a lion, there are a number of more subtle augmentations that it bestows, making me quite a bit more effective with Nature's magicks.

The second...profound...thing I have learned troubles me. I've learned to create a green fire about my enemies; it's like, a weakened version of the fires I control in those horrible nightmares.

I couldn't sleep much after learning to do that, as the dreams were even stronger than before. This time it doesn't become quite so indistinct after the first few vollies - I witness the deaths of many brave Halflings and their allies, and the carnage is unbearable to me...now?

Perhaps one of the Oracles can tell me more...

No comments:

Post a Comment