Monday, April 6, 2009

Steelday, the 24th of Stargazing 3725

It finally occurred to me that events kept me from checking back on the woman I healed a few weeks ago, sadly when I stopped by today she was not home.

High Priestess Cassondra has asked me to investigate the goings on down beneath the city - she wants a report of any changes to the entire catacombs. This may take me some times, as while little bothers with me in the Down Below or Vermin's Snye, the Crypt of Betrayal is still beyond my talents to survive.

I suppose I'll see if Phenix wants to go with me to investigate, as of late we've been spending most of his time off-ship together. Oddly enough, it seems quite a number of ships are no longer leaving the port as frequently as they were. I suppose I should ask him about that as well.

While I now have the blood, I do need a few more things before I can bring Brodis out of whatever hiding place he's gone to. I need a number of demonic bones as well, and from what I've been able to find, there are some sort of demonic skeletons that haunt the Crypt, so I may be lucky there. I also need a shroud, preferrably from the era of when Stormryder and Brodis were...whatever they were. That should be in the crypt as well, though how I'm going to get a shroud without Phenix noticing is beyond me.

I suppose I should go see if that woman is home yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment